The double strap styles are best for orthotics and leg braces because they open up the widest. Sneakers styles are highly recommended because you can remove the insole to gain extra space in the shoe for AFOs.
Which See Kai Run shoes are best for orthotics?
- Why are baby or toddler shoes with flexible soles better for my child?
Next Article in Topic
- What is the ‘barefoot’ movement and what is your take on it?
Previous Article in Topic
- Are See Kai Run shoes Machine Washable?
- Are See Kai Run shoes made from genuine leather?
- Do See Kai Run Shoes have Arch Support?
- Is the leather used in See Kai Run products safe for my child?
- What are the materials in See Kai Run’s water-friendly shoes and sandals?
- How does See Kai Run Footwear ensure a comfortable fit for my child's feet?